|How to Take Care of Your Carving 101|
|To maintain the appearance of your Carving follow these directions:
1. Keep from direct contact with the ground; place on rocks or bricks.
2. Keep out of direct sunlight for the first six months
3. Keep away from direct heat.
4. Apply a good quality sealer or oil every few years, or when it appears dry.
5. It is natural for some splitting to occur.
The Proper care and maintenance will ensure years of enjoyment. Don't forget to contact me if you have any questions.
|For more information on taking care of your carving call me or email me at my information here below:|